Kelpie Forge – Basic Kit
€284.50 Inc. GST
The Australian made forge designed for the hobbyist blacksmith and knife maker. A simple bolt together construction, fully lined with
Want to get into blacksmithing or knifemaking, but don’t want to spend days sourcing parts, preparing and fabricating your own forge? This is the forge for you.
The Kelpie, named after the quintessential Australian working dog. Known for being fast, reliable, and working hard all day, this forge is no different.
With a bolt together ‘flat packed’ design, they are easy to assemble with no welding required (but is recommended to retain the burner).
- Modular design allows you to start small, just add / remove sections as your needs change.
- Solid steel construction, laser cut for accuracy and fast assembly.
- Assembled with basic hand tools, the only welding is to secure the burner if required.
- Standard K26 Insulated Fire Bricks used. This means no nasty fibers from ceramic blanket to worry about. Re-lining is cheap, quick, easy, and safe.
- Burners can be positioned front, middle, or back.
- Multiple pre cut burner mount options.
- Can be used with or without a back door to allow long items to pass through without restrictions.
- can be used with an optional support bar to support long work, or weld on handles
* Please note, This kit does not include the burner. We recommend the Economy burner kit (BKIT5) from Gameco to suit this forge.